What You Do Matters is an empowering resource for engaged citizens who are using small daily actions as a vehicle to change the world.
We share tangible actions that anyone can take, from working parents to students to retirees, to make this crazy world a better place.
We’re focused on:
- building community
- being responsible earth stewards
- mental, physical and emotional wellbeing
- advocating for equality and human rights
- raising happy and healthy kids
- facilitating a generous spirit
Basically, we’re just trying to be the best humans we can be in a busy and overwhelming world.